provides treatment and holistic care, centred towards the health of every individual whether child or adult as well as couples and families. We value and understand the importance of integrating the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being of the individual.
Every individual is special and unique. We all have our ups and downs in life. Even in the best of times, we may need a listening ear or an encouraging word; someone who cares and understands what we are going through. We endeavour to be that “someone” that will make a difference in your life.
We provide the following services:
- Psychotherapy and counselling to children, adolescents, and adults.
- Psychotherapy and counselling to couples and families.
- Education and training seminars, and consultation services.
- Customized and tailored events and programs for groups and individuals.
- MBTI Personality Test & Assessment
- Workplace Health Consultancy
- Grief Recovery Method for individuals and groups
- Health & Wellness Retreats
- Bowen Therapy for adults and children
- Bowen Therapy for Sports Injuries
- Nutrition and Health Consultancy
The World Health Organization defines mental health as “a state of well-being in which the individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community”.
A state of emotional and psychological well-being in which an individual is able to use his or her cognitive and emotional capabilities, function in society, and meet the ordinary demands of everyday life. It is a branch of medicine that deals with the achievement and maintenance of psychological well-being.
Results can be remarkable, even from the first session; often only a few sessions are needed to correct the presenting problem. There are frequent but very essential pauses throughout the session that allows the body time to respond and begin the healing process. The practitioner can target a specific problem or address the body as a whole.
The technique addresses not only the musculoskeletal framework, but also the fascia, nerves and internal organs. The body’s integrated response improves circulation and lymphatic drainage and aids assimilation of nutrients and elimination of toxins.
8.00 AM to 6.00 PM