A treatment consists of a series of gentle moves on skin or through light clothing, with the client usually lying on a bed or treatment couch, although it is possible to be treated seated. A session usually lasts up to an hour and frequently results in a deep sense of relaxation, allowing the body to recharge and balance itself.
The original Bowen Technique is extremely gentle and is considered appropriate for anyone from pregnant women to new born babies,the frail and the elderly.
It can assist recovery from many conditions, from traumatic injury to chronic illness, depending upon each individual’s capacity to heal. No adverse side effects have been reported.
- Back pain and sciatica
- Digestive and bowel problems including IBS
- Ear ache,ear infections and migraines
- Fibromyalgia,chronic fatigue syndrome
- Knee,ankle and foot problems
- Menstrual and hormonal irregularities
- Neck/shoulder problems including frozen shoulder
- Groin pain,pelvic tilt and uneven leg length
- Respiratory problems and hay fever
- RSI,carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
8.00 AM to 6.00 PM